Q-LSM – Power Management and UPS
- Resilient to harsh marine salt environment
– Conformal coated components
– Special processing and painting on all metal
- Front access to all input and output connections
- Active or redundant power configurations
- Tie-down options designed for armored marine cables
- Inverter operating temperature
of -5 °C to +60 °C
- 901D compliant: 12-inch drop / hardened chassis for maximum durability
The Q-LSM is a marine environment-optimized LS-series UPS with all the features and benefits of the Q-LS in a shock-resistant, corrosion-resistant configuration. The Q-LSM has been designed to withstand vibrations and filter out interference typical to ship-based power systems.
Power Innovations International has developed a special cable shock isolation system capable of withstanding a 12-inch drop for installation in moveable DNV or ISO containers. The Q-LSM has been designed to meet 901D Grade B shock and shipboard vibration standards and has protective pain and conformal coating on the electronics to resist corrosion.
QUICK START GUIDE
UPS and Power Quality Product Info Request
* = required response