Power Innovations specializes in custom, critical, and rugged power applications. We deliver the highest quality clean and uninterruptible power solutions for homes, businesses, and governments worldwide. Here at Power Innovations, we strive to give our customers the tools to power the most advanced equipment under any circumstances. No matter what situation you throw at us, we can customize the Q-LS systems to exceed all your power needs.
CUSTOM, CRITICAL, & RUGGED POWER MANAGEMENT
When power interruptions cannot happen, put your confidence in the Q-LS™ Series power systems to meet your critical, high-power needs. Q-LS systems are known for their Uninterrupted Power Quality (UPQ) technology. UPQ delivers superior power conditioning and uninterrupted power for all of your critical, high-power applications. Having one of these innovative and customizable power systems provides a pure, high-resolution sine wave output signal. Your power requirements will be sustained, despite any power fluctuations or failures from your primary power source.
Our expert engineers will work with you every step of the way when it comes to designing your Q-LS system. They strive to exceed customer expectations for their power needs.
BUILD & TEST
Once your Q-LS system design is approved our fabrication center starts the process of creating it. After completion, our QA & QC department follows strict guidelines to ensure your Q-LS system passes every test.
SHIP & INSTALL
Once your Q-LS system has passed our strict QA & QC process, we will ship it directly to you. We also can install your new Q-LS system for you at an additional cost.
- True galvanic isolation
- True multi-stage online conversion
- EMI suppression
- Higher efficiencies (operational cost savings)
- Zero in-rush current
- Lowest input distortion
- Branch circuit input protection
- Output phase imbalance protection
- Smallest footprint and cubic space
- Unique “whisper-quiet” operation
- Advanced isolation and conditioning
- Parallel redundant capabilities
- Flywheel adaptable
- Certifications (ULC, CE)
- Automatic battery tester, condition indicator, and boost charger
- Cold start function with special current-limiting circuitry protections
- Hot-swappable battery modules
- International Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) compliant
- Multi-CPU control board design
- Plug-and-play modular design
- Self-monitoring and diagnosing tools
- Superior extreme-environment tolerant construction
- Input and output voltages
- Backup time
- Rectification (6 pulse or 12 pulse)
- Touch screen
- Remote monitoring
- Power connection (top-fed or bottom-fed)