Q-LSM ™ – Power Management + UPS
Q-LSM System Benefits:
- ABS / DNV type approval (pending)
- Resilient to harsh marine salt environment
– Conformal coated components
– Special processing and painting on all metal
- Front access to all input and output connections
- Active or redundant power configurations
- Top and bottom gland plate access
- Tie-down options designed for armored marine cables
- Inverter operating temperature of -5°C to 60°C
- Patented sliding tray battery cabinets -40°C to 80°C environments
- 901D compliant: 12-inch drop / hardened chassis for maximum durability (available)
The Q-LSM is a marine environment hardened LS-series Uninterruptible Power Quality™ (UPQ™) with all the features and benefits of the Q-LS in a shock-resistant, corrosion-resistant configuration. The Q-LSM has been designed to withstand vibrations and filter out interference typical to ship-based power systems. Both the Q-LSM and the Q-LSM-ST Battery Modules can be customized for individual power needs.
Power Innovations has developed a special cable shock isolation system capable of withstanding a 12-inch drop for installation in moveable DNV or ISO containers. The Q-LSM has been designed to meet 901D Grade B shock and shipboard vibration standards and has protective pain and conformal coating on the electronics to resist corrosion.